Network & Fiber Optic Cabling
Denny’s Electric Service offers complete structured cabling system installations. We can develop an overall design based on the needs of your facility or campus. This includes fiber optic backbones, and copper category cabling to the desktop.
A breakdown of services:
- We can install and troubleshoot existing Multi-Mode and Single-Mode fiber optic cable systems.
- Test for db of loss on new or existing fiber optic cabling systems. Both MM and SM.
- Our team can install and troubleshoot copper category cabling including CAT 3,5, 5E, 6 and 6A systems.
- In addition, we can test the speed of the cable after it is installed. The term “Certify” is often used to describe this type of test. Including CAT 3,5, 5E, 6 and 6A systems.
- Less frequently requested services include OTDR use for troubleshooting and pin pointing problems in longer fiber runs and Fusion Splicing of problematic cables and connectors as needed for repairs.
- Existing network closet or even your main data center a mess? We can clean it up and get it operating more efficiently with minimal interruptions to the people it serves.
- The installation of UPS (uninterruptible power supply) units to maintain power to critical data infrastructure is also something we can help with for data centers and small data closets as well. Most UPS units include surge protection, which further protects the critical and voltage sensitive equipment typically in use.
- In association with Berkshire Mechanical, we can offer cooling options for your data centers or small data closets that are often too hot for the equipment that is added over time.
Contact us today to take advantage of our fiber optic and cabling services or to request a quote or a meeting at your facility to discuss how we can improve your overall system performance.